We’ve developed a customer-focused process for custom homebuilding.
Our goal is simple: to deliver your dream home. You may have seen a photograph of a kitchen you loved in a magazine. We can build it. Your ideal master bath, a wide front porch, a cozy computer nook—whatever matters to you—matters to us and is possible in a Wedgworth Custom Built Home. We establish a theme for each community (for example, Viridian is Turn-of-the-Century exteriors) but elements of the façade and all of the interior spaces are completely customizable to your preferences.
Here are the steps to making your dream a reality:
- Meet with us at the subdivision to decide which lot works best for you. Reserve your lot(100% refundable for any reason within 30 days)
- Determine the ideal size and level of amenities that suit your lifestyle and budget
- Secure financing for your new home and arrange to sell your existing home
- Select the best lot and yard for the type house you want
- Meet with our team to design a one-of-a-kind new home
- Review your plans and options for materials and finishes
- Review our estimates on all itemized expenses
- Finalize plans, options and pricing and sign a contract to build your dream home.
- Enjoy watching the dream take shape! It usually takes 6 to 9 months.
Green Home Design
At Wedgworth, we've always been committed to using resources and energy wisely. We believe the first step in building a green home is finding a location that minimizes time spent commuting. That's why our neighborhoods are close-in, where people work and play and schools are top-notch. In this prime location, we create a community that looks green because we've saved areas of undisturbed land and have a "Tree Save" plan in our covenants. All of the homes we build are green conscious and energy-efficient, often meeting Energy Star certification requirements, which means our homes will be tested and certified by a third party to be at least 15% more efficient than a home built to standard codes. Some of the key factors we use to lower your home's utility bills include:
- Energy efficient appliances and equipment. Including a tankless natural gas water heater.
- Drought tolerant landscaping